Business Development Training
- Increase top-line growth, with a focus on current client expansion.
- Increase accountability across partnership to ensure growth-related activity is being prioritized.
- Equip partners with skills to build confidence around business development conversations.
- PIE interviewed senior stakeholders as well as a selection of training participants to ensure training content was tailored to the audience and to increase engagement from the team.
- PIE led a 2-day onsite workshop for the partner team, with a focus on a few key areas:
- Developing a common language around business development and growth across firm.
- Decision-making on accountability systems.
- Developing techniques and process to expand within existing clients.
- Sharpening relationship development and sales meeting skills via role play.
- The team now has a firm-wide accountability system in place that has helped remove siloed activity and encourage collaboration.
- Partners have completed account action plans which have led to meetings with new relationships inside 10+ accounts and anticipated growth of each of these accounts in the next 12 months.
- Senior leadership has increased confidence in their partners’ ability to make the ask and expand current accounts.