Showcase Your Expertise
How We Help
Create and distribute content on time
Trying to find time to develop the exceptional content that will set you apart? Practice leads need to produce thought leadership regularly to demonstrate their expertise and support content distribution.
PIE can help your crushingly busy practice leads. We interview your subject matter experts to understand their point-of-view and voice. Then our consultant team produces qualitative research by interviewing key executives in your desired sector and, as needed, other partners and stakeholders based on your desired outcomes and direction. Finally, the writing team combines the insights from your subject matter experts and the research from executives and stakeholders to produce short-form or long-form insight-based content pieces.
Why PIE Should Help Curate Your Next Thought Leadership Piece
showcase your Expertise and the voice of clients
- Develop time-efficient thought leadership and content to support your strategic growth.
- Scale your best thinkers and voices in public forums and amplify reach.
- Highlight your organization’s ability to connect with leading minds across your industry.
- Generate priority insights that align with the interests of your key buyers.
- Create a shareable resource to leverage both internally and externally to underscore market understanding and expertise.
- PIE does all the work and delivers on deadline in support of thought leadership campaigns and calendars.
- Your smartest people broadcast their point of view to a wide range of likely buyers.
- Your brand is reinforced through the promulgation of perspective and expertise.
- You produce a regular flow of inbound leads.
- Your practice leads can focus on their core roles. There is nothing for them to do. We ask for time on their calendar and do the rest.
What Our Clients say
“[We] entrusted PIE with an internal research project to gauge the appetite for a women’s signature series and potential alumni program. The research PIE conducted and the findings they presented delivered the data we expected and went beyond by adding color and context to their assessment at a level that was deep and significant. To arrive at their findings and recommendations, PIE helped source a rich pool of current and former employees and then conducted thoughtful, thorough one-on-one interviews. The work they did for us gave a true picture of our work ahead to be a leading resource and platform for women in the tech industry. The PIE team were true partners on this endeavor, it felt like working alongside close colleagues.”
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Wellbeing Leader, The Americas, Capgemini
What Our Clients say
“This has been such an incredible project. The space we serve is ripe for disruption, which is one of the reasons we wanted to bring PIE in, to really bring out what is needed in the industry. There has been a big push for transformation, so we brought PIE in to lead a listening campaign, to help us understand what is it that can be done tomorrow and how our market can best leverage technology vendors, like us. We were able to create a really impactful industry report that we will be sharing throughout the next year to help give actionable advice to existing and future clients.”