- Build business case and better define value proposition for the transportation practice of a global professional services firm.
- Enhance exposure and presentation in the market.
- PIE recruited 30 global transit executives to participate in a study.
- PIE worked closely with firm’s business development team to create strategic interview guide focused on trends, best practices, influences, and opportunities.
- PIE conduct one-hour interviews with each transit executive and compile all findings into a branded whitepaper on behalf of the firm.
- Research findings assisted the client in their development of a new transit point of view and sales strategy.
- This strategy was brought to market and resulted in global sales opportunities throughout the transportation space.
- This focused sales strategy generated new business.