- Provide professional insights to key clients in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis.
- Hear clients’ greatest concerns and challenges in the wake of the crisis to better position the firm to help.
- PIE worked with the firm to organize a full-day summit in New York City for 22 COOs from F250 companies.
- PIE facilitated focused peer discussions on the “new normal,” with agendas informed by 1:1 interviews conducted with COOs in advance of the event.
- We closed the day with a memorable experience; all participants gathered on the floor of the NYSE for the ringing of the of closing bell.
- High engagement from the most senior stakeholders at the largest US companies ensured the firm gathered key insight regarding strategic responses to the recession.
- The firm was seen as a subject matter expert in economics and recession management, strengthening its relationship and position relative to competitors with key F500 clients and prospects.
- Participating COOs continued to engage in firm-sponsored virtual exchanges and other events, keeping them proximate and leading to expansion of work over time.