- Increase brand awareness with C-level audience.
- Expand client portfolio through new logo introductions.
- Gain market share in newer service lines.
- PIE recruited more than 50 top innovation executives from predominantly F500 companies to participate in a peer-to-peer executive community.
- Each year, PIE facilitated 4 virtual exchanges and two in-person exchanges, putting the client in front of their target audience with regular cadence.
- PIE conducted pre-interviews with participating executives in advance of each Exchange, allowing the firm ongoing touchpoints to deepen 1:1 connections, learn about opportunities for engagement, and gain valuable market insight that helped inform the direction of new service offerings.
- PIE worked with the firm to develop engaging in-person events co-hosted by member executives at their unique spaces (e.g., Delta Flight Museum, Coca-Cola HQ) to deepen engagement in the program.
- PIE provided our client with substantive connections with more than 50 senior innovation executives.
- More than half of the executives were net new introductions.
- The 1:1 interviews PIE conducted in advance of each Exchange helped the firm deepen relationships with priority accounts and tailor their strategies to create effective follow-up with each member organization.
- After two years, the firm reported more than 10x ROI from the program. One key contributor was a new introduction made through the Exchange who hired the firm for a multi-million-dollar project upon taking a new role. The firm had developed trust and goodwill through the Exchange, and they were the first people he called when he needed help.